“IMPORANT NOTICE ABOUT YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION”
Your Information – Non Disclosure—Security
The nature of our work requires us to collect certain non-public information.
- ¨ We collect financial and personal information from you, worksheets, reporting statements and other forms, as well as interviews and conversations with our clients and affiliates.
- ¨ We may also review banking and other information about our clients in the performance of our work.
- ¨ Under our policy, all information we obtain about you will be provided by you or obtained with your permission.
- ¨ We have procedures and policies in place to protect your confidential information.
- ¨ We restrict access to your confidential information to those within our firm who need to know in order to provide our services.
- ¨ We will not disclose your information to a third party without your written permission, except where required by law.
- ¨ We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with federal regulations that protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
- ¨ Upon closing your account, your nonpublic personal information will not be disclosed to any person or party, unless required by law.
- Your Privacy is important. Please trust that protecting your information is equally important to us. Please call 440-233-5843 if you have questions.